California Fire Detection is in need of professionals
California Fire Detection is a construction company in the California Bay Area looking for an estimator in
the low voltage industry estimating fire alarm, voice and data, intrusion, cameras, access control,
suppression, wireless antenna, door locks, nurse call and other low voltage systems. The work will
involve training on multiple systems.
• Understands how to read floor plans and specification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Bluebeam/Adobe Acrobat
• Perform take-offs (counting) accurately and efficiently
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated
• Perform solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• At least 2-3 years of experience
Benefit Packages Include:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Paid Holiday’s
• Paid Vacation
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining Fire-Life-Safety, every day.
Job Type: Full-time
• What is your expected salary range?
• Pleasant Hill CA office.
• Driving around the Bay Area for job walks
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
To Apply, please fill out the form below and attach your resume and a cover letter
Thank you for your interest in joining California Fire Detection!